Monday, November 13, 2017

BURRRRR at RU


As you look around Rutgers campus you will notice many students in shorts, jeans, sweats, uggs and flip flops, but Harlem Johnston is perfectly happy in his North Face bubble jacket. Like most students he hates watching the weather.

The weather can be a tricky thing to predict. The past month has left Rutgers students baffled about what to wear and if they should bring a jacket or pack an umbrella, no one really knows.

Some days have surpassed 80 degrees, others got as low as 57 and raining.
“I’d rather be safe than sorry.” This is the mindset of many students, “I can always take my jacket off but if I don’t bring it then I’m screwed.”

You can see Harlem on campus in a crowd bundled up or with his jacket tied around his waist with his beats headphones on, in his own world.

Some students like Harlem don’t even know the weather until they walk out the door and risk being too hot, too cold, or even getting drenched by the rain.

There are many students who just don’t care about what they wear and how it will impact their day. Jordan Lee is no different, he is not fazed by the changes in the weather. “I wear my sweats every day no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment